King Air Gathering 2022
May 12 – May 15 UTC-6
KAG 2022 will be focusing on ‘the beginnings’ of this iconic aircraft, the people that made it possible, and the pilots, owners, operators, and companies that create, fly, maintain and enhance the safety and longevity of the mighty King Air.
1. See just about every King Air model and modification ever produced (and some brand new) 2. Meet the owners, pilots, and vendors who make the King Air community so great
3. Explore the history of Beechcraft in the Beechcraft Heritage Museum
4. Enjoy two days of “Everything King Air” with exceptional speakers and breakout sessions
5. Attend the Hall of Fame awards followed by a real Tennessee BBQ and live entertainment
6. Visit with the sponsors who are the Who’s Who in the King Air world
7. Sign up for a guided tour of the museum conducted by experienced Beechcrafters (you will be surprised!)
8. Demonstration rides with the new ISS Autothrottles, Special Gathering Pricing, Drawings and Giveaways
9. Plenty of ramp space and a professional ground crew for parking (and CAA fuel prices)
10. Enjoy a one-year membership to the Museum with your registration
11. A special gift awaits you on the first day! Every King Air pilot should have one!
We have rooms blocked for attendees. After you register please give us a call if you need a hotel room!
Conference Details – A full 2-day agenda with topics of safety, flying, upgrades, and much more
- Speakers – Bruce Landsberg, Hoot Gibson, Tom Clements, Bill Crutchfield to name a few
- Inaugural King Air Hall of Fame
- Sponsors – The Who’s Who of the King Air world
- Events – Cocktail parties, Live Entertainment, Museum Tours (with celebrity guides)