King Air Academy has officially announced that registration for this year’s King Air Gathering 2021 (KAG 2021) is now open. KAG 2021 will be taking place September 23-25, 2021 at the Beechcraft Heritage Museum in Tullahoma, Tennessee (KTHA).
“KAG 2021 will be focusing on ‘the beginnings’ of this iconic aircraft, the people that made it possible, and the pilots, owners, operators, and companies that create, fly, maintain and enhance the safety and longevity of the mighty King Air,” notes the official press release.
The KAG 2021 organizers have worked tirelessly to make sure this is the best KAG yet by bringing in the top names in the King Air industry and lining up focused breakout sessions.
Features of the gathering include:
- Conference – A full 2-day agenda with topics of safety, flying, upgrades, and much more
- Speakers – Bruce Landsberg, Hoot Gibson, Tom Clements, Bill Crutchfield to name a few
- Inaugural King Air Hall of Fame
- Sponsors – The Who’s Who in the King Air world
- Events – Cocktail parties, Live Entertainment, Museum Tours (with celebrity guides)
Cost will be $500 per attendee, with an option for a $100 guest pass for Cocktail Party Reception & other activities (no conference admissions) – limit one guest per attendee due to space limitations.
The press release also notes that space is limited and that all registrations require a Model, Registration Number & Serial Number.
For more information visit the official KAG 2021 website here. Inquiries can also be made at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-602-551-8100.