The organizers of King Air Academy reached out to inform us that due to COVID concerns, King Air Gathering 2021 has been officially rescheduled from September of this year to May 12-15, 2022 of next.
We will continue to keep you guys posted on any further details we learn, but from what we currently understand the venue, day to day agenda, and featured speakers will remain the same.
Registration remains open and the organizers shot us an email press release noting the focus of KAG 2022 and 10 reasons why you should attend on May 12-15th, 2022, taking place in Tullahoma, Tennessee (KTHA) at the Beechcraft Heritage Museum:
KAG 2021 will be focusing on ‘the beginnings’ of this iconic aircraft, the people that made it possible, and the pilots, owners, operators, and companies that create, fly, maintain and enhance the safety and longevity of the mighty King Air.
1. See just about every King Air model and modification ever produced (and some brand new) 2. Meet the owners, pilots, and vendors who make the King Air community so great
3. Explore the history of Beechcraft in the Beechcraft Heritage Museum
4. Enjoy two days of “Everything King Air” with exceptional speakers and breakout sessions
5. Attend the Hall of Fame awards followed by a real Tennessee BBQ and live entertainment
6. Visit with the sponsors who are the Who’s Who in the King Air world
7. Sign up for a guided tour of the museum conducted by experienced Beechcrafters (you will be surprised!)
8. Demonstration rides with the new ISS Autothrottles, Special Gathering Pricing, Drawings and Giveaways
9. Plenty of ramp space and a professional ground crew for parking (and CAA fuel prices)
10. Enjoy a one-year membership to the Museum with your registration
11. A special gift awaits you on the first day! Every King Air pilot should have one!
We have rooms blocked for attendees. After you register please give us a call if you need a hotel room!
Conference Details – A full 2-day agenda with topics of safety, flying, upgrades, and much more